Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,768
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to check the latest status updates on Twitter. There have been a large number of complications in actually getting users connected.

Good luck to mgcarley. We are rooting for your success. Hope you can get the service up and running within a few months from now. All the best.

You need to check the latest status updates on Twitter. There have been a large number of complications in actually getting users connected.

You're back on IBF! YAY! So more updates please?

That's the problem. We've been hearing only from you, either on IBF or on Twitter, but not from a single customer. Nevertheless, all the best, Hayai had always been a win-win proposition.

i see a maintenance page :D

yeah, but it looks good in black lol, i didnt like the previous white background.

hey mg , the website is looking damn fine, black is sexy.

It changes based on the time of the day. Daytime is white, nighttime is black.

That dude needs to hire a professional logo designer.

We *did* hire a professional logo designer. He was useless - basically showing me Arial Font with flames coming out of it... until I showed him what I had in mind, but by then we'd already spent over 20k, so he gave me 8 finals and I chose the best one - it gives me flexibility to use people in place of the "Y" - you'll see when we start advertising ;)

We *did* hire a professional logo designer. He was useless - basically showing me Arial Font with flames coming out of it... until I showed him what I had in mind, but by then we'd already spent over 20k, so he gave me 8 finals and I chose the best one - it gives me flexibility to use people in place of the "Y" - you'll see when we start advertising ;)

The concept of the logo isn't bad. That Y is what makes that logo. Its just looks, i dunno amateurish. Seriously, except for that Y those neon type lighting takes only 3 minutes tops to create. All he did was experiment with layer effects in Photoshop.

That designer needs to learn more. :)

i don't get it. whats in a freaking logo?logo can and probably would be changed at a later stage.there are bigger things to worry about. like the actual service launch :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back