HOME Combo PLANS

• Thread starter Thread starter jhon6666
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7,157

jhon6666

ISP
None
I want to know about home combo plans (Home 500 C).how much i have to pay per month? 500+12.5% tax? i have already bsnl phone connection.if i apply online how long it will take to give me the net connection? another question i have already modem, so how much i have to pay first time? if i don't take modem from bsnl should i have to pay security security deposit: 500Rs? Thank You.

have mentioned these answers many places...better to apply thru Customer Service Center near by you. so that it will be faster...If you have modem of your own, you dont have to pay security deposit of 500 !! But you have to give one month rent as deposit !! ie, instead of 1000, you can pay only 500 !!your monthly bill will be as you said !! 500 + tax !! + call charges above free calls !

you can call 18004241600[bsnl tollfree], tell them you want new BB connection , no modem required , Home 500C plan. I did the same , got my connection within a week.(in hyderabad).Monthly Charges including service tax: Rs 561.21 [*nly if you dont exceed datalimit and free calls]you should e careful in yur first month,coz the day usage available to you depends on the day you got your connection.

@Jhon6666

1. Never call 18004241600 for connection purpose.
2. Visit your telephone exchange and submit your application personally.
3. Get a receipt for future purpose.
4. If you don't get your connection within an week contact the Commercial Officer and D.E./S.D.E. (Broadband) at your exchange personally .Never ask frontdesk staffs anything, they know nothing except money receiving and complaint lodging.Make habbit to visit the officers or talk to them in any problem rather complaining to frontdesk staffs.

5. Do you have an ADSL Modem? If so no need to buy or pay installation deposit.
6. If you have already a B-phone then you won't have to pay anything during applying for connection.Otherwise you have to pay Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) .
7. All charges will be adjusted in next bill for your B-phone.It includes security deposit (one month rental of your BB Plan)+your rental of BB for the first month+security deposit for new B-Phone (Rs 1000/-)+rental for B-phone of those days between installation of B-phone and introduction of BB connection.

Addition:

If you want to apply for BB against existing telephone then your telephone will be converted under combo plan.

You will get a n username and password to connect to broadband and 14 digit portal ID and password to view your usage.

Anyway, from which exchange you are?

ya i have already b-phone + ADSL modem. so i will just apply and they sent me the userid and password? and there are no extra charge?i am from Garia. so i think the exchange should be Jadavpur.

No need to pay anything right now.
If it's Jadavpur submit the application at Ranikuthi.
you may contact Tarun Naskar 24215000 if you want to know more officially.

last year in may-june i applied online for broadband connection. Nothing happend for Next 3 months. In october i went to exchange and again applied for broadband connection. that time they informed that demand note for my connection was already issued 3 months back, you did not come here to collect it.So never apply online, go to nearest exchange. because sooner or later you have to go there only (to apply or to collect demand note or to deposit advance rental)

hey i m olanning to take the same plan nd have a modem.........but dont have landine...so will i have to pay anything apart 4m the first month bill as deposit .... i mean shud i hav to pay any deposit bcoz of d new landline connection given free with this plan????? plz tell..........

Back