How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
@nimbus_007.
Rconnect ???
I can tell you about RConnect. It is downloaded from:
http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/rconnect_ dc_linux.html
The web page says that it is meant for Redhat
8.0. I am using it for any Linux distribution just by
modifying its config file so that it points to correct
device e.g. /dev/ttyACM0 in case of Ubuntu and
/dev/usb/acm/0 in case of Mandrakelinux 10.
Latest. Night usage bifurcated. Any way link given below.
link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

Update0448PM :nToolz.com
the link you have given not connecting> points to same site above ! "NO GO"

Try this :http://www.paehl.de/new_project/router_reconnect.zip

A new dataone user from Diphu, Assam. I am also facing the same problem. When contacted with the officer concerned of the exchange over phone informing this, he just told me that if anyone wishes to change his password he should apply in written and they will provide the new password as sought by users and only the BSNL official can access the site for monitoring data usage and changing of password etc. But he was unable to justify why only BSNL official should have the privilege to monitor data usage and changing the users password, when asked. The offificial told me that he can not do anything unless he receives any written complain. On the same day I sent a writen complain but no avail. On the other hand nobody from my town knows that there is a 14 digit portal id and password for every user besides his login id and password. I want to know whether, is not it the duty of BSNL officials to provide the 14 digit portal ID and password to each of its users? Is this not our right to have the 14 digit ID & password??Any suggestion would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

kro_mr
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in
Send an e mail to Mr A.K Sinha.
4.Diphu Mr. A.K. Sinha S [email protected]A:
NAGAON
http://www.assam.bsnl.co.in/broadband_helplhtml
Welcome to official Website of BSNL Assam Telecom Circle
Welcome to official Website of BSNL Assam Telecom Circle
Open this web site
Dataone WebMail
and give the web site link ( attach photostat copy of screenshot ) to your BSNL officer, and inform , in writing to him, that you are denied access to your usage page/portal ID.
You should get a receipt in your copy at CC.
BSNL - Broadband Account Management with 14 digit portal ID. password Password

Dataone WebMail
Add all above links to your favorites/bookmarks.

Personaly contacted Mr. S.K. Singha, SDE, BSNL, Diphu and submitted a representation asking him to provide 14 digit portal id and password. As the Dataone service of my area is operated from NIB Nagaon, he told me that the same can be obtained from SDE, Nagaon, i/c Internet only and told me to come to his office after few days.Donn't know whether this effort will give any fruitfull result. anyway thanks for your good suggestion.

has any body checked their last two days usage records....my usage record is not showing the use for last two days when the server/portal was downis it happening with everybody???

Back