How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,046
Its always a better idea to restart the modem at 2:05 and OFF at 7:55 since we cannot be so sure about the BSNL clock timings, sometimes they r not accurate.

So why take a risk
they are accurate,i think because i connect daily 2:01 and disconnect daily 7:59:10,and i am not joking,may be when they will become inaccurate,i will be the first one who suffer for around extra 400mb charge

So u mean we need to wake up at 2 am and again at 8 am yo switch on n off the modem :mad: wat if we download continuously frm 12 to 9 suppose and isnt there ne other solution

@karanchopraplease look around the forum a little bit. find your modem's make and model no. and then run a search.. there are a few methods to automate the process of restarting the modem at given times. post here if u run into a problem

I never any such letter. Two persons who came to install the modem also wrote all the password and other things in the modem's carton.

By the way, your problem may be due to a new offer by BSNL. This offer states that for 15 days you can use the internet free. Of course the upload/download limit is .5 GB. suppose you are not satisfied and wants to disconnect, then BSNL will charge you nothing provided your usage is within .5 GB. See this here.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd- Latest News

/members/mrbgupta/ Thanks for the screen shot. Explains most queries for a new user.I will be referring this screen shot link ,often in future.

@mrbguptathank you for the screen shot,by the way i dont have this particular letter..i will take a print out and meet the local broadband officer..and demand some letter like this..lol@mramakrishnanwell i am aware that the have a offer of 15 day trial upto .5GBFORTUNATELY i applied the new connection within the offer period....BUT.....here's the twistUNFORTUNATELY I didnt expressly asked for the trial offer..so my billing starts immediately..i also have asked about the same to a bsnl officier.. She said that i have to mentioned trial in the application....BUT I HOPE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT... I AM PRAYING THAT TRIAL SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED FOR NEW CONNECTIONS..

Back