How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,046
They take some time to update the details in their main user database so some delay is natural. I myself got the first view of my usage details after 6 days of installation. :yahoo:

Forget 15 days, it might even take one month for these details to come to you by post from NIB Bangalore. However if you persist with your local exchange you should get these details within 3-5 days of your connection getting activated

I didn't get any red entries about blocking. It hasn't been more than 10 days since I got my connection. Could this be the problem?

Ok .Try tomorrow with 14 digit portal ID.
for reference:http bbcheck.bsnl.in
Seems no problem in your browser.

I do not have a 14 digit portal ID. I have a self-chosen user ID and password. I can access bsnl mail but not account usage :confused:. It says invalid username or password :(. I have tried all links that I could find.

contact your local exchange for your 14 digit portal id and password .Otherwise you wont be able to login to view usage.

My hard disk crashed and i lost the softwares which i used to schedule the dataone. The softwares are as follows :Rconnect :Which will make automatic redials.And a Usage Checker a dos appliction from ARINDAM DAS Can any one please give me the links to download these softwares. Really appreciate for ur help.

Back