How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
i got my bb connection during nov '07.They have given me a id in the new bsnl.in domain.This id doesn't work wid the dataone.in domain.Can anyone guide me on how to check usag in the bsnl.in domain???

to check usage you need 14 characters alphanumeric portal ID(like ami12345678901)different from the bsnl username/password used to connect to net.portal ID will be given to you by bsnl people(do not get it by registering on bsnl site) & will take around 4-5 days to activate.after that you need to go here & check your usage--
BSNL - Broadband Account Management

Hi guys,

I recently changed my BB plan from 900UL to HOME COMBO 500 C, its night time i.e 2 am to 8 am free usage is available.So how to check the free usage download/upload in dataone.in.

Please help me in this regard as the Total volume (GB) shown in dataone.in is the overall volume under limited data usage as well as free data usage.

You can Use DataFox or
or install DQUF from Sunish.net ( if your ip address is in the 117.x.x.x range)

Before you start downloading in 0200-0800, confirm with the customer care whether your plan has been changed or not.. or else you will end up paying huge bills

@hapag
I recently changed my BB plan from 900UL to HOME COMBO 500 C
You think you have changed . but confirm from BSNL by email or cc 1800 424 1600.
In your case no harm as 900 UL at 256Kbps also allowed you unlimited download H24. Now the difference is Free D/l restricted to 0200-0800.
( better switch off modem around 0155AM then restart at 0205 and again switch off about 0755AM. Usually change of plan effected on 1st of the month.
Worst case scenerio bill may be Rs 900 ( UL900) plus telephone charges.
Check speed at speedtest.net For Ul 900 may be around 100-200Kbps
and Home 500C around 1000Kbps to 1800 Kbps download.
Start separate thread if speed is very low!.

DQUF works for both old dataone users ( IP 59.xx and new bsnl BB users 117.xx)

Hi, now this is really strange.

I have the 500 rs plan, and today, after 8:00 in the morning, when the free use part ended, I ran DUF to check usage, and what it found is this: that while the usage of all the other days is as it is, it is showing extra usage for the 20th of April, even thought that date has not even arrived yet!

I took screenshots; the first photo is the Summary photo that I took in the morning:

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=morningsummaryaz9.jpg

The second image if also of the morning, of the BSNL site itself; you can see that it is the first page, and it shows up to 14th April.

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangemj2.jpg

The third image is of usage seen in DUF at four in the afternoon (when I am writing this post); it is even stranger:

http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=usageafternoonqu6.jpg

How is it possible? I thought that there might be a problem with DUF, so I waited till now, but it is still showing the same thing. Of course, it can still mean that there is a problem with DUF, but somehow it makes me uneasy, since after all, DUF is getting its data from the BSNL site.

Has such a thing happened to any of you earlier?

And one more thing: since the past few days, has a modem problem occurred to you all, where the username and password saved in the modem are lost, and then the modem needs to be reset, the username and password entered again, and then the modem has to be restarted, and only then the net works. The reason why I ask this question is because a week ago, it happened to me, and yesterday, a friend of mine who lives here and uses BSNL, called and it was the same problem.

Do reply,

Thanx.

Back