How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
first change the passwords of your modem and broadband account.coz as said by whitestar999, if the Datausage is because of somebody hacking your account, no one can help and You have to pay the bill.so Use dialup mode.(Dailup mode is possible in both bridging mdoe and PPPoE mode). or dont leave the modem turned on

du meter shows only 2-4 mb when it is 900mb on bsnl
The above post by essbebe is absolutely correct

If your System has any time sync problem or if your system time differ from BSNL server, then DUMeter and BSNL records cannot reflect same usage.
To avoid any type of time sync problems, synchronise your system time with time.windows.com.

my usage has crossed 20 gb. i dont know why.the usage shows 0 ar above 900mb.sometimes it shows 900mb download with 0 upload.i stopped using net during day time now and sent them a complaint letter.it one time showed 800mb in 30 min.how is this possible .this means they r providind sprrd of 3.5 mbps. and if i download i cannotdownload even 300mb per hour.

members/tushar131088/
As told earlier Usage as recorded by BSNL portal is final
You have not added any new info to your problem.
Post screen shot of your usage page here , or and send to NIB Bangaluru.
mailto:[email protected]
Tautology Bandwidth Meter - Internet Traffic Usage Monitor
use this meter for comparison
Give details of the modem/router you use and the OS.
Which is your tariff plan ?
Only one computer being used ?

members/facll/
Not programmed for usage check. programme written around 2006.
link-removed: Easy Filehosting
Use as a scheduler. for free download NU time/s.

Dear friends,
I am from Alappuzha Dist. in Kerala.I am using bsnl broadband 500 plan. having 2.5 gb download limit .I am pretty sure that according to my usage , the usage record will not go beyond some 1.5 gb by the 15th of this month (july). But now my usage record is notified as some 15 gb. The discrepancies in the usage has come after 11th july. I have noted that for 2 days , the happy hours download is noted in the usual hours area, that will come about some 3gb each day. And also , on some other day, i dint use the happy hours. BUt on that day also it is recorded as some 2 gb. I dont know what to do.I am fearful to say this matter to my parents. Would it become a condition for me to pay some rs. 12000 extra to bsnl. I have filed a complaint in bsnl. But they told none has told them such a complaint as I am having till now. Is anybody having the same problem? Pls help me.Do you have any national helpline number to complaint against this kinda billing?Pls help and suggest me what to do. Pls post your comments here.

Thank you
Tom
[email protected]

Back