How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
^^ Thanks for the info people. :)So I assume it doesn't matter whether we disconnect at 7:50 am or 8:50 am.Only the usage till 8:00 AM will be calculated in the free hours (automatically.)Correct me if I am wrong.

Only the usage till 8:00 AM will be calculated in the free hours (automatically.)
yes till 8 am is calculated as free.(atleast till 8am).

If we connect to internet at 2.00/2.29 am, then free usage is counted till 8.00/8.29 am.and
if ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2.30/2.59 am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,8.00/8.29 am

I think you understand the point.

In any way, usage till 8am is definitely calculated as free.

^^ Thanks for the info people. :)

So I assume it doesn't matter whether we disconnect at 7:50 am or 8:50 am.
Only the usage till 8:00 AM will be calculated in the free hours (automatically.)
Correct me if I am wrong.

It seems to be simple from day1 for me.
As, even if you stay connected for 6 hrs without any disconnect, still you will find 6 x 2 = 12 entries in your usage log each of 30minutes. And for this we are also getting extra few minutes from 7:58AM - 8:27 AM.

It seems to be simple from day1 for me.
As, even if you stay connected for 6 hrs without any disconnect, still you will find 6 x 2 = 12 entries in your usage log each of 30minutes. And for this we are also getting extra few minutes from 7:58AM - 8:27 AM.

Agreed. That's right. Thanks! :)

members/mahehellraiser/Use Dataone Quick Usage Finder from sunish.net.freeimagehosting.net is not up loading the pictures.

u saw that screenshot?? i've uploaded it on esnips...please see it...dataone usage finder from sunish.net is not working i'm on the new server 117.xx..

/members/mahehellraiser/Yes. esnips is showing, but unable to make out anything even after using ZOOM in FF.You should have given a between each link posted. BSNL portal has option to show data for billed usage and free data usage, I think.Give details what is the problem with last entry.

Back