How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
/members/disneyland/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co.
If you are sure you have not downloaded during free hours 0200-0800 , even though listed will not be charged. confirm this.
What is the modem you use ? Do you use WIFI and keep it on ?
May be some neighbour is intercepting your connection via Wireless.
Post screen shot of usage page for checking.
Change your user ID's password.
If you are "Always On" change to "DIALUP""bridged" Wanminiport dialer .

Please download and use bandwidthmeter program as well, to keep track of your day to day usage. Search on google or this forum for the same.Please do not commit suicide human life is very precious.

give a written complaint to the Customer Relation Officer of your conserned SSA (area) the case will be investigated and will be solved

:(hi dosto
ek khuskhabri hai aap logo ke liye
me experiment to nahi karna chah raha tha per ho gaya
me 2.10 am per connect hua or game download karne laga
game me rapid share ki files thi to mujhe moniter ke samne rahna pada
ek file download hone ke baad next download link ko kopy and peste karna
is tarah meri 6.50 am per aankh lag layi or me so gaya , bina internet se disconnect huy. jab me sokar utha to dekhta hu ki mera pc on hai or internet connected hai , meine time dekha to mere hosh ud gaye 9.50 am
ho gaya tha .
maine http://bbservice.bsnl.in/ par jaane ki khoshish ki lekin nakam raha .
"the page can not be displayed" , yahi message bar bar display
hota raha.fir maine tri nahi kiya.

fir jab evening me7.30 pm me connect hua or mine dekha ki
2.10 am se 8.00 am tak jo bhi download hua wo free hours me jud gaya
3047 MB
or 8.00 am se 9.50 am tak billing hours me jud gaya 11 mb
or 8.00 am se 9.50 :yahoo:

me is douran 2.10 am se 9.50 am tak pure time connect tha , haha
agara ye 3047 MB mere bill me jud jaate to mera kya hota , ye soch ke hi me ghabra jata hu.:wall:
if this is useful for anyone please email me [email protected]
me aapko full games ya software download karne ka tarika bataunga.
ok by dosto

I have experimented whether BSNL will count our total data usage from 2 am-8 am if we do not switch the modem off before 8.00AM...I didnt switch off my modem until 8.30AM. And when I checked the usage in dataone.in, ONLY THE USAGE FROM 8.01 TO 8.30AM were counted onto the "chargeable section" and not the entire one.I know some of my friends had monthly bills of 20000Rs. :hysterical: for they not switching off their modem before 8 AM.But it was months ago and I guess they have solved the problem..@@AmitIt will be nice if you dont use hindi or whatever in this forum.Stick to English.Everyone will appreciate that

@@disneylandI am from Kottayam.Just file a complaint and it will be OK. Also as for your problem,when you have to download data between 2am-3am, please switch off the modem before 2am and wait for 2-3 mts and switch it on again at 2.01AM.and then only start downloading.Also,even if your download isnt finished by 8AM,switch off the modem before 8 AM.Otherwise in some cases,the free usage will be counted onto the "Chargeable section". ...

i read it full in hindi, what normally takes me 1 min to read, took abt 4 mins LOL

Back