How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,051
I am a new user to BSNL dataone. From past few days i am getting the following message when i clicked on the View usage option of the BSNL Portal.Usage Details are not available due to regular maintenance activity. Inconvenience caused is regretted.Is this the problem with every one ? . How come the BSNL usage service can be down for so long ?Even my datafox plugin is not logging in.

It is normal for BSNL usage detail portal to be down for upto 6 days in a month.
:wall:
Dont worry.
Be patient for some days, after that, you will get used to it.:)
Even my datafox plugin is not logging in.
If the BSNL Portal works only then all the tools like
Shaplus Broadband usage Finder, Dataone Quick usage finder, Datafox Firefox plugin, can function properly, becoz these tools fetch the info from bbservice.bsnl.in and displays it in its own format.

usage Details are not available due to regular maintenance activity. Inconvenience caused is regretted.I

As the msg says there was some maintenance activity at BSNL. Now its working fine.:thumbsup:

Btw, guys as this thread is still active I would like to inform you that the usage detail portal problem that has been posted in this thread by me has been fixed. :)

Seems you are a dataone user with IP address 59.x.x.x
so you could access only old portal for datausage checking

The New BSNL - Broadband Account Management new users with ip address range 117.x.x.x

any dataone connection can access only one of these two services

U call up the helpline .ask them the portal id where u can c ur usage they will give it to u.i think the no is 18004241600U call up the helpline .ask them the portal id where u can c ur usage they will give it to u.

@raul29.
No idea why this old thread last post in Jan 2008 was revived.
Any way 10.0.0.9 is a private LAN address.

/members/nitins60/
@Contact Your Telephone Exchange and
ask for 14digit Portal Id password password. or check your email.
THIS IS DIFFERENT TO YOUR LOGIN id.
Check usage here. If your Ip is 117.xx.xx.xx.xx

http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/
BSNL - Broadband Account Management
You can use the following meters to check your usage.
NetMeter 1.1.0 (beta) released

Tautology Bandwidth Meter - Internet Traffic Usage Monitor
More reference :
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528 page 7 post no 69.

Back