How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
u must log on to www.data.bsnl.in and in the place of username and password enter ur potal id.

i hv tried tht site also but it says no record found for Nov.

and i cant open this site using my Data one connection

wht shud i do now ?

http://sancharnet.in/dataoneredirect.htm

speedtest.net MUMBAI Brisbane PARIS servers.
Forget BSNL speed test site!

Para two : As a NEW user you will get 20% discount in rent
for next SIX months,
If you had registered for BB connection before 31st Oct 2008.
Be patient . If you are having a Free NU tariff plan

start modem at 0205AM and

switch off modem at about 0755.

Do not overlap free period and charged period.

Para three:
In your acct page see Chargeable Units ( excluding free NU ).

Try after two or three days.

Select unbilled usage for November 2008.

The websites you have listed will not work for you.
For use by Old Dataone users with IP 59.xx.xx.xx

i have apply for my dataone connection in 1 Dec 2007...and it gets activated in 3 Nov 2008.....
i hv startup plan 250....

why i cant see my usage?

u r not able to see usage as they r updating their server u can try after some days.wats ur ip range here i lucknow i am able to see the usage but yesterday i was unable to do so.

then their must technical problem.which would be corrected within some days.as u that it is bsnl so u must prepare ur self for this.

as we know that dataone is always on connection is there any way so that we can log in or log off our connection so that my charges does not exceed...

many application program connects to internet without user permission i hv limited plan thats y i am asking this...hope u don't mind...

and ha when i get connection i got one paper saying that Create New Connection with "new connection wizard" in windows XP...means provide user name and password choose your ISP ...write name of ur ISP...then say connect ..but without it also my net is working is there any fault in my connection....??

plz reply....

Back