How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
1.mention your modem model or see this web site for settings. (When you access the modem settingsDO NOT change ANYTHING but make screen shot/s of the present settings.)calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/menu.html2... Open the WAN page uncheck PPPoE and select "Bridged"........SAVE REBOOT wait for 2 minutes...........Now use the dialer you created earlier to connect .

i have doen all the things u mentioned ...now my connection is in Bridge mode...

but can u tell me is my browsing speed become lower in bridge connection ??
and is it secured ?
which connection u prefer ?

and ha one another problem as u know that i hv start up plan 250..but i want to shift to home 500 plan...shud i able to change ?? my connection started on 3rd Nov.2008 .....is there any charges for this ??

i'll get bill OCT-NOV in month of DEC. so which is the right time 2 change the plan ???

1.About tariffs/plan change modem rent/FAQ's
bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm
Since you want to upgrade to higher tariff plan, it may be allowed.
Normally wef 1st of the month.
2. About different modems/routers supplied by by BSNL
calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/menu.html
3.Usage Check with 14digit portal and password.
bbservice.bsnl.in or
BSNL Portal

i think u didnt understand what i am telling
i said i'll get bill of oct-nov in month of dec. my connection started on 3 NOV.2008....so which is right time tht i shud go in exchange 2 change my plan....means how long will tht procedure take 2 change my plan....will it get activated in month of Dec. ?

i think u didnt understand what i am telling
i said i'll get bill of oct-nov in month of dec. my connection started on 3 NOV.2008....so which is right time tht i shud go in exchange 2 change my plan....means how long will tht procedure take 2 change my plan....will it get activated in month of Dec. ?

sorry. Wait for other replies,
if you could not get the answer in web site/s
links given.
Add them to your favorites.

I suppose i m the only one experiencing ALL sorta problems that a user can have ...slow speed(1.5kbps-5kbps)...plans nt changing....now i cant open the acct mngt site... it was very slow from past few days n today since morning my browser is giving an error " the link appears to be broken" :(( anybodywho as the same problem??

Hey! I tried opening it with Firefox and its opening....!UPDATE: When i try to check my usage ..it gives this errorError 409: Your previous request is still being processed. Wait a few moments and try again.

I have recently (oct 2008) got a BSNL Broadband connection Home 500 plan. I tried to check my usage from the bsnl website (Dataone WebMail) but everytime it gave me this error - :cry:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
IBM_HTTP_Server/6.1.0.3 Apache/2.0.47 (Unix) PHP/5.2.1 Server at hosting.bsnl.in Port 80

Back