How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,986
I would still like to know what I use daily and the cost. It would help a lot!:huh::huh:

Go to data.bsnl.in, log in using 14 digit portal ID and password. Check under my services.

The above responses are for BSNL Broadband. However, for BSNL DataOne, the earlier broadband which is yet the best (I use 500 combo with no rent, free 175 minutes of calls, 1.5 GB Usage, and unlimited nighttime from 2.00 am to 8.00 am) you could know the same by visiting www.upe.bsnl.co.in, go down the page and click at Check BB Usage [Dataone] on which you will be taken to Dataone WebMail. At Dataone WebMail go down the page and click at Dataone Account Administration whereby you will be taken to the login page at http://10.241.0.195/webLogin.jsp where you need to enter your username and password to see your service records not only for the current month but also previous months. However, the broadband usage as per your telephone bill and that as per http://10.241.0.195/webLogin.jsp differs slightly. Dataone is managed via Bangalore while the other broadband is via Kolkatta. It makes me wonder as to why BSNL has not combined the same and why such a tedious approach of clickings to get to your service record site. For the fact you cannot go directly to http://10.241.0.195/webLogin.jsp by adding it to your favourites.:notallowed:

Dataone usage portal for users with Ip 59.xx.xx.xx .
Less complaints and with FireFox Browser, and
Add on datafox checking total and date wise
is easy.

2. For users of Bsnl BB with Ip 117.xx.xx.xx
check this Short cut. You need your Consumer number.
Copy/paste the link as a single line in address bar.

UsageReport.jsp

for August 2009 billed.
h t t p://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/PA_SfCareUsageDetails/UsageRecords?accNo=12345678&UsgMnth=Sept-2009-Unbilled&serviceuserid=null

for Sept unbilled.
In above enter your consumer number instead of 12345678
(Idea from some other forum user )
Feedback.

i used to check my a/c usage with bbservice.bsnl.in ...but now its not working...do i have any alternative for this

i used to check my a/c usage with bbservice.bsnl.in ...but now its not working...do i have any alternative for this

That site is closed. Try this BSNL Portal

h t t p://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/PA_SfCareUsageDetails/UsageRecords?accNo=12345678&UsgMnth=Aug-2009-Billed&serviceuserid=null

h t t p://www.data.bsnl.in/wps/PA_SfCareUsageDetails/UsageRecords?accNo=12345678&UsgMnth=Sept-2009-Unbilled&serviceuserid=null

Substitute your consumer number "12345678"
or use your `14digit portal ID default PW as password
at BSNL Portal

Was in today's news:

The Hindu : Tamil Nadu / Chennai News : BSNL system to help check broadband usage

Two observations on this:-

1) How can providing a landline number give a breakout of how much quota each person in the house is using? Am I missing something here?

2) There would'nt be any need for such a system if BSNL had the online usage system working properly in the first place. So, BSNL will put more effort into building a whole new system of checking account usage rather than fix the existing one - how convenient :|

The problem is, I can't log into the portal BSNL Portal.
After I input my 14 character user id and password (I have a 117. xxx...
address) I get the error message

EJPAK0003W: Please enter a valid user ID and password.

I know I haven't forgotten my user id and password. I have been facing this
problem with this site for last several months.

I'm back with the same problem (ref. post 978): can't log into the BSNL Portal portal.
I was using essbebe's solution sucessfully all this time :

UsageReport.jsp

However, lately it isn't working either. Everytime there is an
error message that the site is not responding! So can't check my usage.
How convenient! Only have a rough idea through Shaplus.

Back