How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,920
Now from 1/5/2012 I am not getting cumulative uses.I now required to go to the following portal
Loading Portal...
How I will get cumulative uses?
I have started using shaplus banwidth meter 1.3.But it appears that excessive metering is being recorded
whether the same is reliable?

please help.i cant get in my portal id and passowrd even after registering 2 days ago on bsnl selfcare website.every customer care i ve spoken to says i ve got to register at bsnl selfcare including my local xchange-is it so.im based at roorkee,uttarkhand

please say,how to check i used broad band useage in k.bytes

I tried a lot to register to the new selfcare portal. But nothing gonna work. I tried the details available on my bill. And always getting an error :"The Customer ID or Email entered is Invalid or User ID exists. Please Reenter."
I think the information i entered is correct. And i tried a lot of combinations, none worked.
I'm from Kerala->Kottayam SSA
So my portal is selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in
Can anyone help me in this problem. I'm stuck at checking usage now. I'm attaching the screenshots of the page below.

After repeated attempts i called up 1500. They are helpless and they confirmed that the account number/unique id is correct. Don;t know what's wrong. They asked me to contact Accounts officer in my local office. Don't know what they are gonna say :(
When i asked CS about the usage, they told me 27GB which is including night UL, they can't say the usage excluding Night UL :(

Back