How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,922
How accurate is the usage reported by the bsnl portal. I currently have 750 uld plan which shall provide 1 Mbps speed upto 6gb and 512 Kbps after that. I applied for a plan change to combo uld 850 which provide 2 Mbps upto 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB. I submitted a written application at the bsnl exchange.

After that my speed has reduced to 512 Kbps. The ip series is 117..... The portal shows the plan as 750 uld only and usage just around 2 gb. It doesnt show any request for plan change as well. Also I got my bill today. Does the portal reset the usage stastics after each billing cycle?

Its been about 3 days since I applied for change of plan. What shall I do?

In most cases, the usage shown in the portal is accurate. No idea why your speeds were reduced after just 2gb . Complain here -
http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

Usage stats are auto reset at midnight on the last day of each billing cycle. Plan change can anything from 2 days to a week, you need to be after them.

In most cases, the usage shown in the portal is accurate. No idea why your speeds were reduced after just 2gb . Complain here -
http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

Usage stats are auto reset at midnight on the last day of each billing cycle. Plan change can anything from 2 days to a week, you need to be after them.

My theory is that since I was on 1 mbps till 6 gb on the previous plan they reduced the speed to 512 Kbps for few days (?) to get their pro rata calculation right after they would change the plan as well as the speed. Any chance of it being true?

Also thanks for mentioning that we have to constantly ask them to get the plan changed. Now I did not get any receipt for submitting the application. Do we get 1? Incase not who do I contact regarding plan change since I do not have any proof that I submitted the request?

^^Perhaps what you're saying might be true.When I'd got my plan changed, I didn't get any receipt. Usually, the JTO should be able to help you out, if not, you'll need to know the exchange from which the sync rates and speed profiles are controlled.Wait for another two days before contacting them, I'd say.

i am using data.bsnl.in to check my data usage. I have used my connection for the whole month daily.1) As of today(5th March), why does it lists "Feb-2012 unbilled" option?2) why does the result of "Feb-2012 unbillled", shows only two entries with dates 17-02-2012?

Guys plz help me out here...I used to chk my acc usage in dataone.in. Then my ip address used to start from 59.xxxBut now I cant chk on that site any more bcoz my now my ip changed to 117.xxx.xxWhat to do?plz helpthnx

I got a peculiar problem....I have saved my selfcare password in opera.....now that portal does not support opera....how can I get my password back......the worst of all....either I have forgot the answer to my security ques or there's some other problem....it does not reset my password...

----------

SOLVED......got my password....yippy.....

Is there any way to Reset my id and password at the selfcare site,the password wont reset no matter how i try,and That darn CC will never pick up My Call

Back