How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,926
I called up 1504 for portal access and they told me my Portal User ID and password, but it doesn't work. So they have taking a request to change my password....

BTW, do they still have Free Mail ID for customers? How can I access the BSNL.IN mail?

try data.bsnl.in with 14 digit alphanumeric usage portalid
( to be obtained from BB section or CC your Exchange with PW
usually password.
For Chennai/Kolkata and Bengaluru this is the portal

Again contact BB section for emailID and PW ( default password) IF IP is 117.xx.xx.xx
Login

2.For users with @ dataone.in and IP 59.xx.xx.xx
same UserId and PW will work.
Dataone WebMail

click Customer Zone for other menu items

Finally I managed to get my login details and I can see my usage details on BSNL Portal (i guess this is meant only for Bangalore customers)

But the Mail Portal(http://mail.bsnl.in/) is still not accepting the login details. It may take sometime to synchronize. i will try later...

emailID and password to be obtained from JTO Broadband section of your exchange.117.xx.xx.xx Bengaluru circle usage portal data.bsnl.in ( Also for Chennai circle)email:usually abcd_1234 @ bsnl.in ( the last four digits of your telephone number )default PW : password.

Even i have 500 plan and i download abt 100gb every month without any issues.The thing is try to keep ur computer clock in synchronization with bsnl clock ,and then disconnect at 7.55 or before . and regarding ur issue, even if u turn off ur pc , ur modem still remain connected to internet if u r in ppoe mode . but ur connection is disconnected as soon as u shut down ur pc if u r in bridgemode(requires dialing everytime u connect).

Dude... How do you manage to DL 100gigs a month man.... with that low speed..... any specific apps or programs that you are using? please do let me know...
Cheers.

2 Mbps speed /256KB/sec /15MB/min/ 900MB/hour( NU Free night say 02 -08 AM) 6hours 5.4 GB say 5 GB for 30 days Max 150GB!! reduced speed say 100GB!

just an observation:

So the PC is almost running 24x7. must be a hi-end SMPS unit :) and there are no power cuts in your area :) hope this doesn't add up your electricity bill.

Running my system 24x7 for the past 4 years, I've underclocked, uses very little power.

Underclocked! What does that mean? Can you share some tips/links on this topic? I am interested in saving power.

Back