How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
I have tried this portal too but i get a blank page everytime. I got connection on 16th maybe they didn't update my account. I can't check my usage using Datafox either, when i enter username and password i get a message that username and password are invalid, if that is the case how the hell am i using the internet.

I got connection on 16th
this is the reason.bsnl records are not being updated after 13th feb for last several days.datafox won't work for new customers.also you need a 14character portal ID to check usage which is diffrent from the one you used to connect to net & will be something like ami12345678901.bsnl person who came to install usually gives this ID along with ID to connect to net.it will take atleast 4-5 to portal ID to activate & until then whenever you login you will get a blank page.

I have got 14 digit id. Maybe it is the reason, they didn't update my portal id, also they didn't update my username and password, that's why datafox isn't working. These people are quite slow. BSNL Broadband's speed is the best that there is in india, while the employees speed is the worst on this planet.

here the problem is different.Its all at BSNL's side and we need not worry except not overusing bandwidth.I got bb in mid dec and have seen many changes in portal from time to time.First they gave portal with separate day and night KB. then they gave it in rupees. then they started to give detailed data without day/night separation.Now they are off. "No usage records found" for any month.It seems to me that they are upgrading the software/script to make all data available like 2-8 separately and in rs. too.Hope that they do it soon.

I have tried this portal too but i get a blank page everytime. I got connection on 16th maybe they didn't update my account. I can't check my usage using Datafox either, when i enter username and password i get a message that username and password are invalid, if that is the case how the hell am i using the internet.
Hi ,please note you need 14 digit portal id, appraoch ur JTO,he will give you that then login with that id and ur password given to you already it may be ''password'' in most of the cases

Hi, The website has not been updated after 13 feb so you are getting blank page,when it is updated u will get your account usage

hi, see my dataone usage. i downloaded everyday from 1st feb to 22nd feb, but in usage view page, there is no entry for one full week.

now problem is, i am unable to calculate actual data transferred during day time to check how much data transfer left for february.

i take back my previous claim.you are right.my usage is also missing but it is not like yours.my usage is missing for 13-15th feb & then again it is missing for 18 & 19 feb.i missed this when i first quickly take a look.

Back