How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

I did not thought that AIRTEL will go down to such levels.
I have posted here earlier that on my tata docomo number airtel has sent recharge SMS.
When i raised the complaint on trai, it was forwarded to TATA DOCOMO. tata docomo raised an protest to airtel over the SMS to which they refused saying sender id is incorrect or incomplete. So i provided the screenshot of SMS to tata which was forwarded to AIRTEL. Now they were trapped so what they did was

Mysteriously my DND got de activated on 28th nov by on its own. Tata docomo reported me about this and they got it reactivated within 2 days.
They are investigating how did this happen and i have asked for a written report for the matter.

I feel it was airtel who got it down to avoid fines.

I am getting numerous calls from Airtel Digital tv to recharge my connection.Eventhough this is not telemarketing,Dont think I must be receiving their calls.

Just what is Airtel doing, i dont understand! They do such cheap acts, they charge 231 for a new prepaid sim......are they on a self destruction mode?

I keep recieving these spam messages, after i send the complain message to VF, they send me complaint number with "we will respond to your complain by this date" but so far i havent recieved any response from VF giving me details of what have they done from there side.

Same thing here mate, thats with Idea. V have to run after them to solve our issues. Just drop them a reprimanding email threatening to take to TRAI. Wait for abt a week or so & if u r still not satisfied, actually go to TRAI. Idea has already lost 3-4 days in my case. Time is running out for them.

i have sent like 10 complaints in the last month or so. i get all confirmations and complaint numbers. no idea what extra happens. :P

I noticed that many have trouble with spam, on the other hand some of my partners who have the base of customers in India cannot send them SMS because of DND register. The problem is that my friends can't register as telemarketers because their companies are not based in India. That's frustrating for them, first because spammers will always find a way to bother people and the honest business with clientbase will fail. Does anyone know the way how can someone who is not registered in India (for instance indian diaspora) get access to DND register? Are there companies who can share this and is it legal at all?

Idea's time is up now. I m going to TRAI. Enuf is enuf.Edit:Have shot the mail to TRAI with a copy marked to Idea. Now lets see how they respond.

Back