How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

Follow this link. May be your problem would be solved.

Telemarketers Registration

thanks man, I've been there, I couldn't register. You see the form asks for PAN number, indian mobile, etc. All those things someone outside India doesn't have. I tried to put UK number but it doesn't fit. :(
I'm doing this for people who have legit business with legit client base, what an irony, lots of people still get spam, while whose who want regular info can't receive sms.

Wth is this....no reply either from Idea or from TRAI! :| ATleast D2h had started to act immediately after i lodged my complaint. These ppl are totally thick-skinned.

Ok, i got a response from Idea CC yesterday thru email, asking for details of the spam sms.I gave it to them, but not before lashing out a few sharp taunts in the mail.

Just the number. But it appears that Idea is finally responding.....reluctantly or whatever.Lets see what response i get from them now.

you are aware that if the message came from abroad, for instance UK, then they can do little about that. DND applies to Indian marketers and that is the problem. International spam goes through, while legit marketers cannot register.

Just the number. But it appears that Idea is finally responding.....reluctantly or whatever.

Lets see what response i get from them now.
Even i had the Same Response from Idea Regarding DND. reluctant Behavior. However, I was saved when Yebhi Finally Removed my Number!

Hehe, i have took Idea to TRAI! I think i got a response due to the fear of it!

@ indi12....the number was Indian! And furthermore, it asked me to call up a Delhi number. So i have all the rights to complain!

@Jaymin that means that their registry is not at all working properly, and when it comes to spam, you always have rights to complain. I'm telling you, this DND scheme is not very helpful. I read how some people have trouble receiving messages the subscribed to (bank for instance), while on the other hand you and many others still get spam. That's unfair to customers.

Back