How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

If u havent set any exception, then u shudnt receive any kind of stuff. Did u register ur complaint?

If u havent set any exception, then u shudnt receive any kind of stuff. Did u register ur complaint?

No I havent as yet . I messaged the number back from where they sent me that im in DND . I got no reply i guess that number must be just for sending messages in bulk .. If they send again I will email jazz holidays and also complain to my service provider ie reliance ...

I got another spam yesterday, so i registered my complaint on 1909. And again i got response from Idea telling that the complaint is rejected.I have written to their CC now, warning them of taking to TRAI, if they dont act.

I got a spam msg today from some international number +44 .. Tht's UK ISD code ..Seems like new method of spamming .. Spam from some international number :D

V have to take all these offenders to task. I m not sparing them atleast.

Even I had received 2 spam messages in last one week. Looks like silence had been broken which will further turn out to be annoying. But I am not gonna spare any TM . Will complaint against each and every sms.

Even I had received 2 spam messages in last one week. Looks like silence had been broken which will further turn out to be annoying. But I am not gonna spare any TM . Will complaint against each and every sms.

slowly but surely they are begining to send spam sms again it seems .. from now on i too will complain against all spam sms or phone calls ..

I just got a docket number from Idea in my email. I m just waiting to get a negative response on that. Dare they give a negative response & off i go to TRAI.

Got a call from a Telemarketer and he was asking me if I would want to port to any other operator. I asked him which company he was calling from- He replied that he can port my number to any operator. I just have to provide him my 16 digit sim number and they can collect the document later. When I he told me this I understood that this is a scam and I asked him if he can port me to AT&T which he very confidently said "Yes,I can do that, Just provide me your 16 digit number:, After this I ripped him off and after 1 min he cut the call. I have raised a complaint with VF. Lets see what happens.

I suggest if VF doesnt take action, u go to TRAI. I m just giving some breathing space to Idea at the moment.

Back