How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

Didnt work!!! no one answered the call :PAnd remember i filled the form for airtel msg on tata number still no reply on that. So i contacted the person to whom the complaint was forwarded and he refused to receive any complaint. Moreover when i asked about this yebhi thing he flatly said that if you register that means you are giving consent to the website to send SMS. So filling form on pgportal wont work. I guess i have to file a written complaint and send it to Director General PG in DOT

Well That will be the best thing. Written and Fax communication is always effective than any other. Don't forget to mark a CC to Kapil Sibal, Department of Telecommunication.And i mild suggestion. Don't mention these things in your complain that you have registered those websites. Lets them work and analyse .

Alright but i can do that after a week or so...busy in exams. First i need to log a complain in TATA DOCOMO. This time i am recording the voice so that if they refuse to log complain i can use it in DOT for reference that they refused to log my complain.

Definitely. As per MOP, you must register a complaint 1st. By the mean time you can mail it to TRAI email ids.

In the starting of call i told the exec that i am recording this call so it can be forwarded to DOT if required and he agreed on it. Then i told him i want info for 97******* number and asked for the status on DND. I guess now this can be used for the complaint purpose?? Or do i need to confirm date and time also on call??

just got a call. spammish in nature. nicely played. the dude said that he wanted to talk to some harmeet. the number he dialed was correct. it was my number. he wanted to sell some savings plan. told me that the number was selected from some database. i told him that he got the wrong number. and then he tried selling me the savings plan! i wonder if this is going to become a regular thing here because of the DND thing.

Back