How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

seems to have worked.

Your DND-related SMS has been received. We will be
processing the SMS within 24 hours and will send you a Service Request
Number for it accordingly.

So, i thing its same as old for all operators. The one written on nccptrai.gov.in is not being followed by any operator.

Btw, Idea just replied me that my Complaint has been rejected or something! :( WTF!! :x

I have a query, If i am registered on website yebhi.com. And they send me offers on SMS. I have DND activated so i am eligible to file complaint or not??

Deadline for response to my complains was 2:05pm today .. Just 15 mins left and not even a single communication from vodafone .. Shame on all mobile service providers and TRAI ...Hamam mein sab nange hain ..

Deadline for response to my complains was 2:05pm today .. Just 15 mins left and not even a single communication from vodafone .. Shame on all mobile service providers and TRAI ...
Hamam mein sab nange hain ..

And Idea bluntly refused to take any action. Take that!

@ Aviral....

I think u have to live with those ads. I have subscribed to Google groups & whatever ad comes in with it, is never blocked. If i have allowed that category of sms, then i will have to live with the ads that tag along!

I have selected '0' as my preference still i am told that if you register on any website you tend to get SMS. I then counter question him that why do you block sms from way2sms then? He said SMS are sent manually from there. This is just ridiculous.

Back