How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

Well, this is the original format which was rolled out by TRAI, but again this one too is not working for Reliance. Looks like each company is maintaining separate format. That ridiculous.

May b u r right. In the first post, v can have carrier wise format then.Anyways i just got the required no., to b addressed by 28th Nov.

Thats a good Idea and a weekend Job. Till Now everyone please share the SMS format and Operator Name for filing complaint against Telemarketers :)

Of course! U have started the thread, so it wud be good if u edit it out! And weekend is the only time we can do all that!

I am getting spam sms again .. I have sent 12 complains in last 3 days ..
To my surprise when I checked my number in NCPR I see this report ..

[TABLE="width: 50%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: GridHeader, colspan: 4, align: center"]The number is registered in NCPR[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 4"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: GridRow1, colspan: 4, align: center"]Activation Date is 10-11-2011 22:19[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 4, align: center"]Your Preference is 0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE="width: 80%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: heading3, colspan: 3, align: center"]Preference History[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: heading3"]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 33%, align: center"]20-10-2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 33%, align: center"]0[/TD]
[TD="width: 33%, align: center"]De Active[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 33%, align: center"]11-08-2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 33%, align: center"]Active[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 33%, align: center"]23-06-2011[/TD]
[TD="width: 33%, align: center"]De Active[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

How can my number get deactive by itself on 20th? and it is showing activation date 10-11-2011 .. Means it just got activated yesterday?? I don't understand wtf is happening ..

Definitely a fault from Service Provider end. They need written complaint now.

so what is the format now? i just received a spam text and i want to report it. though it is a fruitless exercise as most of us have realized.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/photohr.png/

This is for vodafone .. although ppl r reporting different format for different operators ..

----------

Definitely a fault from Service Provider end. They need written complaint now.

Yeah .. but how the hell they could change the status without any instructions from my side .. Its just the height of stupidity ..

argh. i thought 1909 would accept a common format! :| so the older format that did work for me no longer applies?

so what is the format now?

i just received a spam text and i want to report it.

though it is a fruitless exercise as most of us have realized.

You have to try the previous one. If it works then good, else you have to register complaint by calling CC which i did few days back.

----------

argh. i thought 1909 would accept a common format! :|

so the older format that did work for me no longer applies?

As per nccptrai portal, format had been changed, but Idea and Vodafone are following the old keywords, Reliance is neither following old nor new. their system fuked looks like

Back