How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

I think i should file a complaint in TATA Docomo then i will file the complaint on pgportal.gov.in

These !@#$%^&* at customer care...i asked i wanna file a complaint for DND voilation and guess whats his reply Do you want to activate DND??? how dumb!!!!
Whats more!!! that guy says your DND is not active:suicide:. When i check on self care portal of TATA Docomo it says activated. Same is being displayed here Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Portal.

Can i record the call and forward it to higher exec so that they can see whats the level of customer service they provide. I am having an email from nodal which confirms the status of my DND service

----------

I have filled a complaint with TATA DOCOMO finally!!!! tweeted airtel_presence too and now i am filing complaint on pgportal.gov.in

----------

Complaint has been filed on pgportal too...should i email the complaint to the Ids that you have mentioned in your other post??

Not required actually. That portal filling form is enough. But you have to be patient now. Bcoz I gt call from Vodafone 7 days after filling it on PG Portal.

----------

Few days Back I too received a Sms from Telemarketer and when tried to register complaint against it Reliance CC said that my number is not registered on DND. Later he registered my complaint which was closed after 2 days citing reason " Incomplete details provided ".

All are equally idiots :mad-tongue:

I got an sms like this today:

"Do get back to me on this email - [email protected] for a matter that requires ur urgent attention which i do not want to talk over the phone. thank You."

I have strong belief that this thing is a spam, or may be even a scam. Any1 got a similar shit?

Thanks for that! And funny things were written about it - may be true as well!! I think i can actually register this with Idea.

Ohh, I forget to mention that SMS pattern had been changed as per TRAI Portal. New format is :

For complaint through SMS, customer has to send SMS "COMP TEL NO XXXXXXXXXX;dd/mm/yy;Time in hh:mm; short description of Unsolicited Commercial Communication" to 1909. Where XXXXXXXXXX - is the telephone number or header of the SMS, from which the UCC has originated.

And the good thing is that On sending this massage from Reliance I am getting " No default configured " as an error Msg. :lying:

When i tried to complain from my Dad's Vodafone number it told me format is COMP TEL NO XXXXXXXXX ddmmyyhhmm. No space or anything

I msged " COMP TEL NO 9769703119 0611111538 " to 1909 and it throw back the same error. " No default configured " :(

Dear Customer, Your request is not in correct format. Please send: COMP TEL NO XXXXXXXXXX, dd/mm/yy, Time hh:mmThis is the format i got when i complained for through spam i got. Its confirmed that this is the correct format as i got the acknowledment as well.

Back