How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

sent. got a response that i would get a request number within 24 hours. man. such a freaking complicated format. they should allow us to forward the spammy text to them :P too bad forwarded texts do not include most information (sender details/time/date).

:D . When I 1st saw this format from vodafone 3-4 months back, i was shocked . But now used to it after sending so many before 27th Sep.

One of my Vodafone number is very silent lately.Otherwise I had a huge list of property dealers in my inbox.Such a relief to be honest. Spam sms were so large in numbers that one would get fed up deleting them :blue:

The worst happened with my dad few months back he was using some cheap fone (not a smartphone). At that time there was some problem with sms sent from supertech(property). there use to be 100s of message in succession same msg...it will go in for several hours...it happened once in a day...so there was message memory of 22sms in the phone which was always filled....

I received a msg from snapdeal and have sent the above said msg got a reply
Your request received.

thats it :(

If you don't received any Request number within 24 hrs, contact Customer Care . As per TRAI guidelines , Request number is must to be provided to subscriber.

Thats great. It means Airtel had atleast streamlined their processes regarding Telemarketing complains.

Back