How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

I sent that SMS to 1909 and received a reply from airtel(121) that they will look into my complaint and give me some confirmation number in 24 hours.

Gr8. I too wish to contribute some money to TRAI. Come On Telemarketers, SMS me your spam messages now :p :D

Oh, I had never expected that NDNC threads would die soon, but thanks to TRAI whose bamboo had relieved us from the menace of Telemarketers.In reply to above complain , yesterday Vodafone finally confirmed their resolution. They said that the number of Mr Batra for which had been penalized and they won't be calling me anymore again. Recently we read an article that vodafone penalized 50K bucks to telemarketers. So, it was Dr Batra :D Hurray !!!:thumbup:

Great. And even against my complaint for that 1 off sms, i got an update from Idea on Monday, that they will be looking into it & taking the necessary action!

And i got a mail from Idea, asking for my number & appropriate time to contact. Great. Hope that they take this seriously & act against that spammer.

Good. If they don't act properly, don't forget to knock-knock TRAI ;)

Yeah of course! After advising so many people around here, its become a habit for me me provide some or the other suggestions. I m taking my problem in that manner only!

Got a call from an agent from Kotak Mahindra Bank who was trying to offer me a personal loan, When I told him that my number is on DND and I will initiate a complain against his number, He said, He got my number from the database and my number is not on DND according to his database. Have lodged a complaint to VF, Lets see what happens.

So what is this happening? After a short relief, slowly its creeping back in. We wont spare these SOBs this time!!! :x :x :x

Back