How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

If 0 is ur preference, then u shud not get any sms......there shud be no compromise then. Even if u register on some site or group, u will not get sms from them. U have a strong case i think. What abt the others' opinions? What do u guys have to say?

you have to remember that some services are exempted from the block.

I think thats "useful" services like updates from banks, or the sms that we get from IT Dept, or CBI, or Pollution Control Boards........etc. Though most of it is spam for almost everyone except for banking. :D

Google Plus, FB, Twitter are exempted but this shit like yebhi and snapdeal are sure not exempted. I do not know what to do next. I have spoken to this person who's info i got from pgportal.gov.in
:Department of Telecommunications
:M/s.Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Ltd.
:Shri Satya Yadav
:Chief Regulatory Commercials
:M/s.Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Ltd.
2-A, Old Ishwar Nagar,
Main Mathura Road,New Delhi110065
:66558981
:[email protected]
[TD="class: head"]Received by[/TD] [TD="class: head"]Forwarded to[/TD] [TD="class: head"]Officer name[/TD] [TD="class: head"]Officer Designation[/TD] [TD="class: head"]Contact Address[/TD] [TD="class: head"]Contact Number[/TD] [TD="class: head"]e-mail[/TD]
And this person told me if you register on website then you are liable to get messages. I think i should record the call and keep it for future complaints.

Yep without any doubts. If u can find some time, u shud really run after this issue & let the authorities know that the citizen is having zero tolerance.

Dont we have any lawyer on this forum?? whom we can ask to send a legal notice?? because if we want to file a consumer court case then first we need to send a legal notice for it.

Tata guys are talking nonsense . I had subscribed many website but none of them are able to send me massages since 27th Sep. Either they are trying to sideline or not knowing the exact scenario. Try to get request number by registering a complaint through SMS. And then escalate it.

Registering complaint through SMS is not working. And CC is refusing to take complaint. :: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government :: complaint is redirected to TATA.

----------

I mentioned to them then why the hell way2sms is not able to deliver me my email notifications??? To that they causally said they send sms manually :|

----------

Trying to contact this person.

Dy.Director General(PG)
Shri S.S.Singh

011-23372131
011-23372605
1210,Sanchar Bhawan,20,ashoka Road,New Delhi 110001

Back