How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

is this spam sms from an international number?

Members here have various bank accounts and none had complaint regarding any delay in sms for transactions. For me New NDNC policy is 95% foolproof.

for me its 100% :p

----------

i have sent like 10 complaints in the last month or so. i get all confirmations and complaint numbers. no idea what extra happens. :P

lol

@ Sushubh....Yes its an international number. Its a UK number. And as regards my complaint is concerned, neither TRAI nor Idea is taking any further steps! :( Looks like TRAI is toothless when it comes to telecom operators.

Got this Spam message

----------

And when I tried registering the complain to VF, This is the reply which I received. When I called them they mentioned that register your complain by calling us or through the website.

This is very common in Vodafone . Now vodafone bot will come here and paste you a link to register your complain. :D

If he comes here, Main uski *** **** doonga ! Am totally pissed off with so many messages. Suddenly so many spam sms have started to come again.

^^^^U seem to b missing out on giving the number! I think the details of the message will give u the number of the sender, which has to b quoted in the format given.

I didnt get you, Am sending in this format : COMP LMRUHRUH 3012110954One need to send the complaint in the above format from which the message came, Right? In this case it's LMRUHRUH

Instead of "LMRUHRUH", u shud put in its actual number. The system is not accepting the alphabetical input that u r trying to feed in.

Back