How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

In the past I have made complaints & the system had accepted.

the new format for vodafone is ......... comp tel no xxxxxx;dd/mm/yy;hh:mm; short description of sms

received 2 spam sms on 3rd and 5th jan respectively inspite of being under DND ... complained to reliance my provider lets see what they do .. read the sms below and see the English its hilarious these guys have no life ..all fitness + weightloss at your home by yoga teacher m/f 100% results , fees 3000 par month . sms yoga or call 09222204408 . SMS SENT FROM 08097967723 Jest Pey 1000 rs par month . rs 125 per sq feet minimum area 1076 sq feet . details contact 9029308257 / 9029331743 . SMS SENT FROM 09029331743

No matter how much u curse Airtel, atleast they r honoring this duty well for u!

I did not thought that AIRTEL will go down to such levels.
I have posted here earlier that on my tata docomo number airtel has sent recharge SMS.
When i raised the complaint on trai, it was forwarded to TATA DOCOMO. tata docomo raised an protest to airtel over the SMS to which they refused saying sender id is incorrect or incomplete. So i provided the screenshot of SMS to tata which was forwarded to AIRTEL. Now they were trapped so what they did was

Mysteriously my DND got de activated on 28th nov by on its own. Tata docomo reported me about this and they got it reactivated within 2 days.
They are investigating how did this happen and i have asked for a written report for the matter.

I feel it was airtel who got it down to avoid fines.

To my issue of DND automatically getting de-activate...today got confirmation from TATA and TRAI that airtel has been messing with my number....now they gonna get !@#$%^&*( :D

Dont know which country is this message coming from. Tried registering the complain with VF, But couldnt!

I am shell shocked that Reliance rejected my spam sms complaint because I was late by 3 days in registering it ... :( ...

Back