How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

COMP TEL NO 9711799729 , 20 /01/12, Time 13:44

Now if this is the exact thing sent as sms, accurate to spaces, then u have put 2 spaces extra......1 after the spammer's number & 1 in between "20" & "/" in the date. But if its just a typo in the post, then i have no idea as to whats wrong! :S

whoa...... u got it right, it went this time, but i swear i had sent accurately 3 times before that and those too failed.:lashes:

----------

btw what abot the stupid spammers without any ****ing number,.....just names or something like international numbers..????

If there are names, then we can at max try complaining against the numbers that they ask u to contact......that is, the number contained in the contents. And for international number, sadly there isnt any provision.

you are actually supposed to send the name itself because that would probably in their database. sending the number inside the sms would make it an incorrect complaint.

you are actually supposed to send the name itself because that would probably in their database.

sending the number inside the sms would make it an incorrect complaint.

But the format don't provide name sending???? How can we send name only if there is no numbers........ Like yebhi don't send number......

well... i have sent complaints with the name in place of the number. i am not sure if that changes anything. but it was sent just fine and got a confirmation message. it's better than not sending any complaints right?

Ryt. But i dont expect Idea to accept DND complaints with name. U just saw what kind of nit-picking they can indulge in......they didnt even entertain a few additional spaces, so it wud be having grossly high expectations of them, if u hope that they accept a complaint with Name in place of number.

that's why i said, it is worth a try. airtel seems to accept anything and everything :D

Back