How to Get Airtel's Backend to enable Bridge Mode

ISP
Airtel
Folks,

I see a lot of you have been successful in getting Airtel's Backend to enable the bridge mode on your connections. I have been at it for the past 4 days and I am yet to encounter a knowledgable individual at Airtel's Call Center. I have escalated it to the Nodal email provided and I am hopeful they get this done.; however, I wanted to pick your brains on how you managed to enable the Bridge Mode.

Any advice / guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks

PS: Anyone tried re-flashing the Nokia G-2425G-A? If you have any advice / guidance please DM/PM. Cheers

Nope

Upvote 0
@shreesha you can get a bridge mode connection or a static IP or both. It's upto you.

Upvote 0
Tried emailing Airtel for bridge mode. Got following response
As per our telephonic discussion on XXXXXXXXX with the undersigned dated 03rd January 2023, this is to inform you that your above mention highlighted concern has been addressed and we regret the infeasibility to provide you the bridge mode on above mention connection as your existing broadband connection is a prepaid connection.

Upvote 0
@Rajneesh Rana not because its a prepaid (which I have, but now shifting to Airtel Black which is monthly billing) but more likely coz it's a LCO connection.

Upvote 0
'Under Airtel' is a misnomer bro...billing is done by airtel whether direct or LCO. Shift over to postpaid temporarily, ask for bridge mode and then shift back to prepaid if you wish.

Upvote 0

Back