Huawei E1750 3G does it work with BSNL 3g ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesh177
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 16,346
farmboy. i am not lying. if you want i can give you the requisition number (not sure If you could know any details.) He sent an empty courier without the item inside it. Whenever I contact ebay they say that the matter is under consideration. Seller is not interested to pick my calls as well and even if happened to pick it up, he talks vague and complains me for exaggerating a simple issue. (he thinks so). Very irresponsible attitude towards a customer and for the good of IBF members I posted my issue and not to vent out my anger.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

i wud also like to mentio another seller from whom i bought another modem. He was very responsible and cooperative. So pros and cons are evrywhere (ebay is no exception). I still belive my money will be refunded after I gave them enough proof. If not you will have to bear with my harsh comments on using ebay.

I can also confirm that BSNL 3g Card is not working in E1750, but DoCoMo got connected in 3g mode :| so problem I think is from BSNL side. BTW I'm from Pune

ganesh any updates from your side because I am too planning to buy that modem from ebay. Is it working in Maharashtra or not ?

Hi.. srk006 .. m from gujrat ... i just got thid modem nows a day ... but trying to connect with bsnl ... everytime got error 619 and 628 .. so can u please tell me about the setting ...:)

Hi.. srk006 .. m from gujrat ... i just got thid modem nows a day ... but trying to connect with bsnl ... everytime got error 619 and 628 .. so can u please tell me about the setting ...:)

this modem is not working in West zone, i.e in MH, GUJ, MP etc. problem is with Server side. but same modem works in south zone.

thanks buddy for quick reply ... what can i do for solution ... my ebay.in seller agreee with exchange the modem from Huawei e1750 to Bsnl 3.6mb modem .... any advise pls

thanks buddy for quick reply ... what can i do for solution ... my ebay.in seller agreee with exchange the modem from Huawei e1750 to Bsnl 3.6mb modem .... any advise pls
Cann't suggest BSNL Modem as its one of the poor quality :| My modem is not detected after only 2 days of usage =))

ganesh any updates from your side because I am too planning to buy that modem from ebay. Is it working in Maharashtra or not ?

Not working. Dont buy if you intend to use it in MH.
Safe way go to bsnl and buy their modem.

Back