I am planning to buy Nokia 5800 : Your comments please...?

• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 13,485
The phone doesn't have a TV Out for sure. And it is hard to believe that a TV out is provided without a cable :D

ab le bhee lu

@ ajab,I agree. I actually got that info from an N 5800 community in orkut ! Anyways..my final word is N 5800 Xpressmusic ! :)

Well why not, I will surely buy it..! But I still have certain doubts. In another forum I came to know that the current version of N 5800 has a TV Out, but its just that the TV Out cable is not provided. But here I get to hear that the TV Out option is not available at all ! And some say that I would get N 5530 now ! But I am looking for N 5800, if not the first version, then the second version atleast !

Dude, I stand corrected. Just a short while back when I connected my earphones, it asked me what kind of extension it was - I always selected headphone here without bothering about the other options. But turns out that it does have a TV out option. I am yet to test it, but am sure this will give the desired result

Googled a bit and realised folks are able to use this feature. I don't have a TV Out cable handy so cannot comment on it right now. Planning to check it out during the weekend if I lay my hands on a cable.

Oh thats great ! So the final worries I had regarding the product are waived off too ! How sweet can it get ! By the way, I am planning to buy the gizmo by the end of Mar 2010 ! :)

@ajab,I am currently getting a deal of around Rs.13000. Lets see how things go about !@merc,I appreciate your suggestion. But at this point, everyone seems to suggest N 5800. Even one of my close friend is gonna buy the same gizmo !

Back