ICICI Online Banking OTP Requirement

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 40,619
Hi Guys .. I am getting this screen everytime I login to the account ..

http://img145.imageshack.us/i/24020772.jpg/

They r sending message everytime and I have to enter the code sent in sms everytime .. Wht is this new drama? wht if one don't get the sms??

why would you bother with e-statement! icici online banking provides instant access to your entire statement! much better than most other banks in india.

Uh! Can I take a print from the online portal?I can check it myself but, the OTA thing is frustrating :p

it allows you to download 300 transactions at one time in a CSV format. take a printout using excel. more effective as you can cram in a lot of transactions in a single paper. man... standard chartered gives me access to just 90 days of transactions online. i can still access years of data on my icici account.

Are you entering the 12 digits correctly - maybe leading zeros you are missing or something...

I am entering the correct 12 digits including 0 which is the very first digit.I typed the whole thing on notepad, what else can I do man :|But, yeah! Thanks to the reply #33 it really helped.

my icici account has two 0s in the front. but then it is a decade old now.

Those must be the very initial branches from ICICI. Their account numbers are split in the format 4 - 2 - 6 . The first 4 are the branch code, the next 2 the type of account (savings has 01), and the last 6 are the actual account number

I used to put otp whenever it asked me..... But now I have found a way, refresh and try to login again and again, in 2 -3 try it will login like normal... :-)

Back