• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,365

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys. Sun DTH will soon launch the service in Tamil Nadu, later in southern states and then all parts of India. I still believe Tata(Sky is good than any DTH till now. :thumbsup::thumbsup:.But the offers given by Sun DTH is superb. and my friends are all going to book Sun DTH before the offer closes. The Existing Tata(Sky users, will u change to Sun DTH or stay with Tata(Sky ? my suggestion: pls stay with Tata(Sky :thumbsup::thumbsup:

No.TS is the best & will be the best.

NO i will not change to Sun, I am not very much excited about their initial launch, it does not cater to all the audience at present, it caters to the people who r interested in regional channels especially south. they dont have nay sports channels in that. TS is much superior technically, and they r testes around the world, I know there will be few people who criticise this , they will never acknowledge this fact.

Yes. I agree with u Mr.broun73,I m a happy customer of TS of course. ... But the ad given by sun dth said 160 channels coming soon, which might include all sports , regional, movie and all stuffs. I m a happy customer of TS of course.

One cannot judge by the initial promotional offers. But Sun direct is good for south indians who want to watch only local language programmes. We must wait for sun to launch english, hindi and other entertainment channels to compare the costs.There is no doubt that they are changing the rules of the game. TS and dishtv will be under pressure to change their approach.

Chennai people will again fall into the hands of SCV (SUN):(

Going by the newspaper Ads regarding Sun Direct, most of the Channels (except the popular Tamil channels) are literally of those which are not watched even by a few hundreds of viewers. However, we have to wait for further details of packages containing other Sports, Movie, Music, News Channels in Sun Direct to guage their strength. Sun Direct advertises that 'Installation charges extra'. But, why did they not mention the actual Installation Charge they are to levy? They gave importance to the Rs 75/= tag and everything else left untold. The most surprise factor is that there is seems to be no Website for Sun Direct right now, though they have spent crores in advertising. Even the website of Sun TV does not have any mention about Sun Direct. Why? Why they have not mentioned any possible launching date? It is true that attracted by Rs 75/= tag, many people who do not have any DTH now, are feeling happy about Sun Direct. However, I feel that only after its announcing the actual price tags, people should go booking Sun Direct. I am a Tata Sky subscriber and am absolutely happy with the swift customer care of Tata Sky. No reason for me to switch to Sun Direct.

sun direct website is under construction.... this is the trick they are doing ..giving stb and dish free .. and they haven't mentioned the launching date... first they are attracting more customers with cheap rates... and then they ll increase the channels... they ll surely increase the rates after starting packages with sports, movies and all that...

The most surprise factor is that there is seems to be no Website for Sun Direct right now, though they have spent crores in advertising. Even the website of Sun TV does not have any mention about Sun Direct.

Because sun direct is directed towards those subscribers who may not have a computer or access to net. Spending on ad is also minimal as most of the advertising media they have used belong to sun.
Who is the clever boy, then?

Well I have both DTH and I will stay with Dish TV and Tata Sky because I know they are best and always ahead of Sun TV,One thing is I want to inform you that Sun DTH will not have more channels than us in terms of National and Internation channels. Also they can't add exclusive channels because I&B's downlink permission. Accroding to this Both DTH have all exclusive channels excapt Hallmark.So don't worry about it.Among 150 I am sure thay have more than 100 channels for relaigion channels Like Marthi, Punjabi,Bengali. ETC.

Back