First Hand Experience with Sun DTH and Tata Sky a comparison

^^^ That is TS :thumbsup:

I have tried this just after the TSKY+ installation for car and bike show which comes in NDTV profit. It did not work.

:whistle: two days back i have upgraded my SUN-DIRECT SETUP-BOX through OTA (in menu -> advanced -> OTA ) now my TV screen is FLICKERING , i.e getting (black and white colour ) and colour is going on changing , i don't know for what reasons it happening .
SUN-DIRECT Customers are not responding correctly ( they are giving wrong answers, they told me problem is in hardware ), they told me to take back SETUP-BOX to distributers .

:whistle: two days back i have upgraded my SUN-DIRECT SETUP-BOX through OTA (in menu -> advanced -> OTA ) now my TV screen is FLICKERING , i.e getting (black and white colour ) and colour is going on changing , i don't know for what reasons it happening .
SUN-DIRECT Customers are not responding correctly ( they are giving wrong answers, they told me problem is in hardware ), they told me to take back SETUP-BOX to distributers .

I think you need to change the video display option in stb. There was a thread which showed a solution to that problem.

^^^ That is TS :thumbsup:

I do not think this is a TSKY problem. EPG is not mentioned it as serial show which repeats every week. Infact I found it is not. This weekend instead of car and bike show NDTV profit showed something else in the same time. So serial link recording is not working. This is a minor issue, but I have seen STB is very stable compared to Sun STB and interface is excellent compared to the primitive SD interface. Hope things will improve in SD also.

I do not think this is a TSKY problem. EPG is not mentioned it as serial show which repeats every week. Infact I found it is not. This weekend instead of car and bike show NDTV profit showed something else in the same time. So serial link recording is not working. This is a minor issue, but I have seen STB is very stable compared to Sun STB and interface is excellent compared to the primitive SD interface. Hope things will improve in SD also.

We cannot compare this Ts+ stb as its price is 10,000 and we have to pay Rs.50 per month as rent and Rs.1000 as installation for that stb which we offcourse owned by us(no one seems to object to that!). When they are charging this much amount they should be careful with Epg and everything.

Back