India vs Australia 2008 - Test Series

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 17,757
Gambhir can not be removed now anymore. But that guy can take Ganguly's place.

lolz, his(vijay) shakeable 33 can never give a tough entrance for Gambhir. Gambhir is the in form batsmen of india currentely in both tests and odi's. In tests he cud replace ganguly, but odi's i dont see any chance for him.

Gambhir is the same as he was 10yrs back.... he actually goes looking for trouble..... the 1st time i saw him a decade back he was being thrashed by some players outside nehru stadium....I didnt know then that he will be an opener for India..... Sudhar ja gamby.... varna more bans for you.:|

Gambhir in one of the interview claimed that he is a great fan of Bhaghant Singh...........:thumb:

evrythng is going wrong......jst 2 wkts for 183 runs....it ws a spinnin track ...india cud hv dn much better than this....:wall:

I knew that Harbhajan wont be spinning like that Aussie spinner.Someone needs to tell him to bowl slow and flighted (not flat) on turning pitches. Slower the ball, more chances of it turning and bouncing. Otherwise if ball is fast, its own momentum and inertia will carry it to direction its pitched in.

india is in a wonderful position at the end of day 4..........thanxx to partnership b/w dhoni and bhajji.......lets hope all 10 aussie wkts fall 2mrrw:thumb:

its still tensed, we need 2wkts in first session to make sure, they dont get in attack mode. 8-1 field can come in to play again for that!

its 2 now! :p... repeat of hayden wkt in 1st inningshayden pushed and ran, so did ponting, and midon/off came running and throw hits stump!

Back