India vs Australia Test series

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 16,735
India should stay in Australia and play the entire series. give a fight till the end. and with regard to sydney test, BCCI mentals like pawar , niranjan shah, and other craps should Complain to ICC and call this sydney test match UnOfficial. And should remove steve bucknor mental and mark benson crap (who gives in favor of whites who himself an england umpire) and also the ******* 3rd umpire blind person(sorry if i have offended blind persons)(who gave not out even though replay clearly showed symonds is out). :madness::@

after all this, India should play the series

Did 3rd umpire give any clarification what and why he gave him not out? i think ICC shud have asked for clarification in such a clear case.

even after all these umpiring controversies,umpire steve bucknor and mark benson did not apologise for their decisions publicly. what a shame... :madness:

It was better batting display,especially handled Tait very well against all predictions of hostile wicket at WACA, although in end we lose some wicket. Hope we reach 350-400 till Dhoni-Pathan on crease

^ya. 350 to 400 is always a good score especially in WACA Perth. I hope, RP Singh , Ishant and Pathan reap the benefits of this pitch early on and rest of the Indian Hopes in the hands our great Anil Kumble :thumbsup: and also Sourav Ganguly who failed with the bat can clinch one or two wickets to his name :)

^^^You were right! It took India only 4 bowlers & 50 overs to rap up AUS innings. Great work by bowlers, and now wicket seems friendly to Indians :)

wow.. wat a bowling. i missed zaheer khan in this match. it would have well suited for him. but good bowling by the three seamers. ishant sharma used his height to great extent. pathan gettick back to his swinging form and rp singh's great line and length and as always kumble getting two wickets. awesome performance by indians. hope sehwag scores some runs. setting them a target of 500 is very very good. we will surely win. 2nd innings chasing a target of 500 would be really tought for the mighty aussies. its not easy to face kumble in the 2nd innings :hysterical: hope India win it and match on at the adelaide oval :)

Guys dont get excited still a long way to go in this test match. PErsonally i feel india need to get a lead of 400 runs and then need to bowl well too to win this test match. I hope indian batsmen and bowlers repeat the same performance in the second innings too:thumbsup:. Tomorow the 1st session is going to be very cruicial if india loose only 2 wickets in the 1st session and if they have a lead more than 250 in the 1st session india will be in the drivers seat. I hope shewag and patan partnerships clicks and blossom. If these 2 people stay at the crease for more than an hour aussies will be toiled:thumbsup:.

Back