India vs Australia Test series

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 16,735
Congrats Sachin & Laxman for their tons.The Century is like new year gift to Tendulkar & cricket Team and states what new year 2008 will be to Sachin (missing 7 centuries in 2007) & to team after a bad year 2007 (except T20 world cup win)

Harbhajan singh is a mental. why is he bowling from over the wicket always ? wicket taking chances are nil from that angle if he bowls to left handers.

i dont know why Ishant sharma was picked in this test match as we have Irfan pathan the experienced man. if he is picked for his height and good bouncy bowling , why cant he bowl bouncers and attack the batsman. he is not at all using his height in a positive manner. india could ve picked pathan, who would have also contributed with his batting. And Harbhajan singh, if i am a selector i would kick him out of the indian team. what the hell is he bowling ? murali kartik took 6-41 against ozzies in last odi match and he is a good turner of the ball. i would surely pick him ahead of h.singh. this harbajan singh , after taking the wiket of ponting celebrated like a monkey, and he had abused symonds yesterday. is he a cricket player or someting ?

I dont think Irfan Pathan would have done something exceptional , he relies solely on swing and there isnt much swing on australian wickets , his pace has also reduced considerably , probably VRV Singh can do something , he has been doing very well in domestic games

vrv singh ? didn't you see him bowling in south africa ? very pathetic bowling. poor bowling compared ishant sharma...

What about Ajit Agarkar? Against Australia all bowlers are always expensive.But Agarkar is wicket taking bowler.Also where is Balaji? Nehra?

if balaji or nehra come on TV for cricket matches preview programmes, then BCCI will see them and call them for selection, as they did with Murali Kartik. :hysterical:

Aus media slams the 2nd Test, calls it rotten

Melbourne: The controversy-ridden second cricket Test between India and Australia was a "rotten contest" from Day one and singularly failed to elevate the spirit of sportsmanship, the Australian media has said.

The media sarcastically said the Sydney encounter was a match that will have been relished only by "rabid nationalists" and others for whom victory and vengeance are the sole reasons for playing sport. India lost the match.

Aus media slams the 2nd Test, calls it rotten

Back