India vs Australia 2008 - Test Series

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 17,757
M.Vijay- Tamil Nadu opener set to Open with Sehwag for Nagpur Test :dance:
hope he does well (if he gets a chance 2 play...):thumb:

It is confirmed that he is playing tomorrow in Nagpur Test... :dance: He is an agressive player as well... Let see how he plays against the mighty Aussies...

I came to know on this yesterday........in NDTV news............so Srikanth is showing paritality to TN players now.......

I came to know on this yesterday........in NDTV news............so Srikanth is showing paritality to TN players now.......

Atleast now TN players are getting chances... I am happy that Srikanth doing a good job bringing guys from South...

That new spinner is spinning ball well.

but i think we can handle him well.

Funny comment on Cricinfo based on fact that Sachin gives his wicket to debut bowlers (esp. spinners):
Rama: "Dravid ruined SRT's day by giving the off spinner his first Test Wicket. It is almost Tendulkar's privilege to do so."

Btw Ravi Shastri says that the way ball is turning in just first 2hrs, Harbhajan wud be licking his fingers and raring to bowl. And 350-400 wud be sufficient for India.

But I dont have that faith in Harbhajan anymore. But still do hope Shastri is right.

Unless that new bowler is capable of spinning like Shane Warne (i.e. without assistance from pitch), yes pitch is turning.

I think Amit Mishra can be handy in this test.

Back