India vs Australia 2008 - Test Series

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 17,757
Person to person it varies and we will know the situation only if we are in the battle field..........

Kudos to Saurav and Dhoni for their brilliant performance today.......I would have been delighted if dhoni made a century

Australia are now are in a little bit of trouble............
Australia: 18-2 (9.2) | S Katich 13 (25) & M Hussey 0 (5)

Ganguly was playing as if hes on a mission. Well done! He wants to leave with a bang. Even if ganguly scores a century in all test matches, still he wont be selected in one dayers. Politics rules indian cricket. But I still feel he is a deadly player in one day who can turn the game quickly on its own.

India won the test match by 320 runs and lead the series by 1-0:happy:Congradulations to the whole team where in they batted superbly and bolwed brilliantly.........special find in this was Amith Mishra.......

Good captain ship by Dhoni, I hope MoM goes to Mishra because he took 7 wickets on a very good batting pitch, which was good even on 5th day.

I totally agree with you amish and i also hope that MoM goes Amith Mishra..........:cool2:

MoM has also gone to Dhoni.......:cool2:
Australia vs India
October 17-21, 2008, 2nd Test
Venue: Mohali
Toss: India elected to bat
Ind won by 320 runs and lead series1-0
Man of the match: MS Dhoni
Welcome to rediff.com

I dont mind even though Dhoni getting it ............in fact he deserves it it was brilliant captainship and also made 92 and 60 odd runs in the test match.......

Congrats to team India & Dhoni :thumbsup:Dhoni deserved MoM as it was mostly his performance through out match in batting & on field while India's fielding impacted the result.All the best for 3rd test :thumb:

I want to play the same 11 in the 3rd test and india should win and in the 4th test match kumble should come back in the side instead of amith mishra and after the 4th test match kumble should retire.........:whistle:

Back