Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,008
:D I read someone saying 350 would be a challenging first inning total!

Yes it was indeed challenging, our batsmen failed at that challenge didnt they?

^ It is obvious but then, we have this man, Sehwag. Only he could change the course of the game. Its highly unlikely, but I thought the same during the Chennai test. Lets hope for the best. If he fails, its game over!

Thee is no better disappointer in the team than sehwag.

9 out of 10 times he will get out in slips due to poor foot movement.
And once when he is playing well, he will get run out for nothing.

I will put more hopes on gambhir , rather than him.

How i hope we have eden garden magic repeated again.

Thee is no better disappointer in the team than sehwag.

9 out of 10 times he will get out in slips due to poor foot movement.
And once when he is playing well, he will get run out for nothing.

I will put more hopes on gambhir , rather than him.

How i hope we have eden garden magic repeated again.

Right I'm gonna agree with you. Yes, he can be disappointing most of the times because of his poor feet movement, and selection of shot and what not. But then, you only have 2 days left, a lead maybe an excess of 200, you really think Gambhir could turn the game around? I understand if you are gonna play for a draw, but in this kind of scenario you have no else to trust. I'm not blaming Gambhir though.But he is all by the book and he is calm while on the other hand, we have the relentless one who could take on anyone ! All this being said, chances of him failing are more cos of his aggression. I'm in a mixed feeling. I hope he fires big!

Ishant Sharma says it's important to know how to bowl on Indian pitches

Yeah right! You havent learnt in 3-4 years and foreign players learnt in just few weeks.

Can anyone tell me if he joking or serious?

Well he is obviously unsure of what he's saying. He rattled the likes of Hayden & Ponting a few years back. As of now, I can only see him getting slower that Zaheer and then getting rattled himself during fielding when the ball comes towards him.

He WAS fast & fit. He IS slow & unfit as of now. A talent completely wasted by the management. :|

I would be happy if I'm proved wrong but I see Umesh Yadav and Varun Aaron getting where Ishant Sharma really is right now. While getting their line right they lose all their pace. This is a big problem. And, I think we have enough pacers who have played for India who can really guide these talents. We do not need anyone international.

This guy Ganesh has a superb sense of humor. :lol:

Just being optimistic same thing happens on eden garden.
It hurts to see india taking beating in england and india as well. :sad:

Duncan Fletcher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is nice. 2 year contract to screw the whole cricket team. Well done Mr. Fletcher.

No use blaming anyone here. Lets face it. Theres just one reason for the failure. Which everyone knows.

Dhoni should have called Cook back. Fair play my foot. **** off Dhoni.

When Ian Bell was called back in England, it was being said that he did that just for show-off, and he need not do that et al. Now he just allowed things to drift, and the batsman being sent off, again he has to take abuses.

^ It is obvious but then, we have this man, Sehwag. Only he could change the course of the game. Its highly unlikely, but I thought the same during the Chennai test. Lets hope for the best. If he fails, its game over!

That was a different Sehwag then. And we were ultimately chasing a total, where a quick fire 80 did the trick. A quick fire 80 here, will still be insufficient. And looking at his form, his sheer luck, to me even thats doubtful. The best strategy from here wud be to save the match, which again looks distant looking at the body language and the spirit of the players these days.

Dont bother seeing the match. I havent seen day 2 and day 3 at all inspite of paying for star cricket hd .. India will lose tomorrow and take Sunday off to chill ...

Back