Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,003
Well, that has been done only when the praising had become inevitable, and if avoided, they wud have appeared totally amateur in analysing the game.And people praising means - people who analyse the game, the tactics. Media hasnt gone gaga over him.

England will beat India.

People / media will curse.

India will beat Australia

People / media will all go gaga over Dhoni's captaincy.

You'll see Australia will beat India in India too.They are definitely stronger team as of now.India should be at No.7 or No.8 in the ICC test rankings currently.They are a match up with West Indies.We're back to 90s or even 70s as like someone said it before.The golden era of 2000-2010 is over now my dear friend.The only difference between the current team and the 70s or 90s team is that the "money" or earning.

Right I'm gonna agree with you. Yes, he can be disappointing most of the times because of his poor feet movement, and selection of shot and what not. But then, you only have 2 days left, a lead maybe an excess of 200, you really think Gambhir could turn the game around? I understand if you are gonna play for a draw, but in this kind of scenario you have no else to trust. I'm not blaming Gambhir though.But he is all by the book and he is calm while on the other hand, we have the relentless one who could take on anyone ! All this being said, chances of him failing are more cos of his aggression. I'm in a mixed feeling. I hope he fires big!

You have to play for draw here. India have no chance here.

For win the target minimum shud be 350 given the form of english batsmen. And trail is of 200, so that means india need to make 550, that too in second innings.
And give england to bat for 1 day at least so that bowlers get time to get them out. Thyat means india have to make 550 runs today only. Is it possible ? NO.

Hence india have to play for draw only. There is no other option.

In the 90's half the visiting firangi team would have been suffering from delhi belly , now with IPL there stomachs are used to indian invironment & we have lost even this home advantage

Let me be positive!Well first step .. be confident.2nd step .. make 425 by tomorrow lunch. 300 today (abt 200 more now) and 125 tomorrowgive them around 220 to chase in 60 overs.if spinners click we may see a collapse!!ok can someone wake up me up now?

LOL Sehwag bowled first ball after lunch.What next?Gambhir gets another runout to his name. Pujara RUN OUT by Gambhir!! :D

The opponent does not need spin or pace, the running between the wickets is weak enough to do the job.

Ishant Sharma - are you watching this? Are you watching Finn bowl? Do any of these guys know anything about patience? Bunch of pricks!

Back