Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,006
Mate test will be a different ball game and wont be as easy for India as some are prediciting .. remember cook , bell , trott will come back and I personally feel this is Englands best chance to beat India at home .. however that is still far away ..

Bumping my post on 24th Sept where some of u were predicting that this is the revenge series and India will win 4-0

When he called back Bell it indeed looked strange as he was the first one to appeal for his dismissal then.

Bumping my post on 24th Sept where some of u were predicting that this is the revenge series and India will win 4-0

That was assuming that they would play sincerely. If this assumption goes wrong, then nothing can be done. It wasnt a far fetched assumption either.

When he called back Bell it indeed looked strange as he was the first one to appeal for his dismissal then.

Isnt simple appealing supposed to be an instinctive characteristic of anyone?

So what do u guys feel will happen against Aus in the test series ?? I feel that will be a more evenly matched contest since Aus does not have any good spinners and track should not help the Aus pacers much ...

Even for that too, i guess if they play in this same manner, they will lose in this same manner, or even worse. Coz i still see Aussies as stronger (atleast on paper) than Eng.

England will beat India.People / media will curse.India will beat AustraliaPeople / media will all go gaga over Dhoni's captaincy.

Its the reverse actually - when u win, u forget the captain. When u lose, the captain is the biggest criminal.

What??? In past I have seen so many people praising Dhoni for wins. Which that time was over-rated.

Back