Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,973
I still think that Duncan Fletcher is the main cause of the debacle. He did the same thing as Greg Chappell.

The CricketNext article was discussed on Aaj Tak. CNN IBN also showing news about Sehwag, Gambhir & Dhoni. I guess the Test XI will change after this series.

The CricketNext article was discussed on Aaj Tak. CNN IBN also showing news about Sehwag, Gambhir & Dhoni. I guess the Test XI will change after this series.

It's unfortunate that these three who were supposed to be the next trio after Tendulkar, Dravid and Ganguly have formed groups and ego clashes exist. The only reason for this is Dhoni's attitude and overconfidence due to the backing of the bcci chairman.

Certainly i wont blame just Dhoni alone for the current indian cricket team crisis...I would say we have blame partially the coach, Sehwag & Gambhir too...

I think the CricketNext article cannot be relied upon completely because its based upon a 'Source'. Whereas, the interview of Amarnath by CNN IBN can be taken to be true.

I think the CricketNext article cannot be relied upon completely because its based upon a 'Source'. Whereas, the interview of Amarnath by CNN IBN can be taken to be true.

Both are same media group!

It's unfortunate that these three who were supposed to be the next trio after Tendulkar, Dravid and Ganguly have formed groups and ego clashes exist. The only reason for this is Dhoni's attitude and overconfidence due to the backing of the bcci chairman.

So u expected Sehwag to be the captain? He fails miserably as a captain. In fact, he is anyways failing these days. If ur theory was to be believed, then he wudnt have been there in the team. If Dhoni has such a backing, and he has no fear at all, then there was absolutely nothing to stop him from sacking 2 non-performing players, who r falling prey to same old mistakes, and failing to learn from it.

Dhoni is supposed to be a keeper first and then a batsman. If he fails as a batsman, u still have an excellent keeper in him. But with Sehwag & Gambhir - without their batting - they are liabilities on the team.

I think the Coach should be sacked. I don't think that he played a coach's role.

I think Arun Jaitely is set to succeed him. That means hell lot of politics.

This is what I read in first glance & got really scared.

Back