Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,962
I personally believe the match was fixed. The way pak batted it was clear that they were looking to stretch the game to last couple of overs but didn't had any intention to win (same logic in applied in IPL matches year after year, take the game to last over to keep it interesting and not to loose ad revenue, but win or loss, is already pre-set. now dont say that there is no fixing in IPL).

This is my personal thought :loser:

Yup i agree.......... It's just like watching wwe wrestling, which is always fixed to keep viewers glued :D

All big experienced players retired or playing know that........... But since most of them are beneficiaries of some sort (be it commentators or bcci job or anything) by cricket even now......... They keep shut mouth, money............ It's all about money, honey

In the First ODI (Chennai) with Sehwag i guess india were 19/5 or 29/5.

Rahane playing his first ODI 43/3 not a bad score...

Now, Man of the match fixing :)

MOM award handed to Dhoni to boost his morale: Report : Cricketnext

In a report that threatens to shake the foundations of Indian cricket, it has been alleged that a panel of TV pundits adjudicated the Man-of-the-Match award in Sunday's ODI to Indian captain MS Dhoni to 'boost his morale'.

A leading Indian English newspaper on Tuesday quoted a former cricketer, who voted in favour of Dhoni, that he was instructed to give the award to the Indian captain to boost his morale at a time when questions are being raised over his and the team's performance in the last eighteen months.

Back