Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,962
SR Tendulkar b Vahora 108 (296m 233b 10x4 1x6) SR: 46.35

Well even jadeja scored triple tons in first class cricket. It's different ball game with the club class bowling.

Well, Gambhir and Sehwag can go on a vacation now. Time to get severe on these guys. And even Yuvraj is in danger.

Nail biting finish finish. bowlers & fielders won the match for us.

I personally believe the match was fixed. The way pak batted it was clear that they were looking to stretch the game to last couple of overs but didn't had any intention to win (same logic in applied in IPL matches year after year, take the game to last over to keep it interesting and not to loose ad revenue, but win or loss, is already pre-set. now dont say that there is no fixing in IPL). This is my personal thought :loser:

Indian Squad for england series ( first 3 ODI's)MS Dhoni (capt.), Cheteshwar Pujara, Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashok Dinda, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shami Ahmed, Amit Mishra.WTF!!! rohit sharma & Dinda selected?I have never seen in the indian cricket history that a player so untalented given such a long run of chancesIf sehwag is booted out for non-performance, what did rohit sharma did to secure his place?

Ridiculous selection i'd say.Why the hell gambhir and rohit sharma have been selected yet again?These newly appointed selectors are doing nothing different or maybe that srinivasan is pressurizing upon them.

I personally believe the match was fixed. The way pak batted it was clear that they were looking to stretch the game to last couple of overs but didn't had any intention to win (same logic in applied in IPL matches year after year, take the game to last over to keep it interesting and not to loose ad revenue, but win or loss, is already pre-set. now dont say that there is no fixing in IPL).

This is my personal thought :loser:

Well for conspiracy theorists, each and every possibility that is out there, is fixed. So basically, if there are 2 sets - "A" & "Not of A", then whatever comes as an outcome, will still be fixed. No one can cure this illness.

But yeah, theoretically, there is a possibility, that the whole future is fixed. Past, Present & Future, exist together....so actually everything is scripted. Just that we dont know the script.

Back