Interest in a new Videocon D2H connection

• Thread starter Thread starter rspremium
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,827

rspremium

ISP
Airtel 256 UL
Hi,I am interested in getting a new connection , so got a call from Videocon after i registered thro the referral of broadband forumI am planning to get the connection in a couple of days, I have few queries hopefully Videocon & people who have the service can help me out.1) I have heard very good things abt Videocon DTH, how is the service in Hyderabad ? Because I have faced problems here for broadband, cable etc..2) I m sure Videocon will be launching HD soon before the WC however cant wait until then, What is ur policy if I buy a box now and find that in 2 months u have rolled out HD ?3) I am interested in getting the South Diamond pack however I notice that Tensport & Ten Action is not listed there, does that mean if I want the ten sports package I have to shell out additional 50 buck per month ? ( i m a vivid football follower so need Ten for UCL)4) I have a additional CRT tv for which I need the bare minimum channels like NDTV & Starplus (The main TV being LCD), cant I handpick these channels for the other TV beause I dont want all the channels coming to both tv when no one is going watch those many channels5) How is the service compared to others, or is there a better and a cheaper service including the sports package that Videocon ?6) How much are u guys paying monthly esp the sports lovers ? :) & how is the quality of footie on LCD ? & What kind of discounts will I get by referring to this great forum ?Thanks a lot in adv !

let me get their online team to respond these queries!

@rspremiumRight Choice, i took this connection yesterday, previously i was using Tata Sky. When compare to TS, d2h is very cheaper with more channels also with same pic quality what TataSky have. For me, d2h offers 17+3 tamil channels.

did you get any call related to the extra you are supposed to get because you were referred through this forum?

After i purchase online, they made a call and told me that, since you are referred by BroadbandForum, we will touch with you through this forum. And next day evening they installed it in my house.

alright. i would look into it :)

@rspremium
Right Choice, i took this connection yesterday, previously i was using Tata Sky. When compare to TS, d2h is very cheaper with more channels also with same pic quality what TataSky have. For me, d2h offers 17+3 tamil channels.

Cool. Are u getting Adithya Channel ? :) How much did u intially plus monthly charge ?

Yeah, i am getting Adithya Channel. Initially i paid 1088/-, with one month South Diamond pack free. I am getting almost all the channels and sports channels.

@rspremium - what was the added advantage that D2H offer to you since you ordered through this forum

Back