Online purchase of Videocon D2H connection with a special offer from broadbandforum.co!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 61,900
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thats a good decision. Do ask us any clarifications u need. U have many HD DVR users here.And about the packages, if u r good at juggling, u dont have to go for the "Highest" package - thats if cost is ur concern. I do a lots of juggling around, so that my cost per month doesnt exceed 325 pm.

Oh thats a good decision. Do ask us any clarifications u need. U have many HD DVR users here.

And about the packages, if u r good at juggling, u dont have to go for the "Highest" package - thats if cost is ur concern. I do a lots of juggling around, so that my cost per month doesnt exceed 325 pm.

I quite like your suggestion, but the only thing that keeps me glued to the highest pack is : Only that pack has all the HD Channels.

I am having the highest package bcoz of HD Channels only, otherwise I rarely watch any channels other than my defaults one. People keep demanding lots of channels but I never gt such time to watch these varieties of channels and tempted only towards HD Channels.

I just checked Videocon D2H and the Diamond Pack satisfies all my needs and if I add all HD channels as Add-Ons then the total cost per month works out to be 426/-If I buy the PlatinumHD pack instead, the total cost works out to be 441/- Apart from all the HD channels, this pack has 4 additional channels, 2 from Nat Geo, Discovery Turbo and Discovery Science.Tata Sky has horrible packaging. I am currently using Grand Sports Pack which is the highest priced in TATA SKY. I tried looking at the lower packs and they felt useless to me. It's like managing a Savings Account, Credit Card Account, Loan Account and Over Draft account together.Packages make more sense in Videocon.Regarding Airtel, the less I say - the better. I read somewhere on this forum today that ESPN-HD and STARCRICKET-HD are now available on AIRTEL as A-LA-CARTE channels, but I didnt come across this information on their website.

Even at the time of DTH Purchase, I had felt that d2h is having most simple packages. Bt I only have desire for HD Channels. Even if they remove half channels in Platinum HD and provide another 10-15 HD Channels, I would happily continue with d2h .

Same is the case with me. Theres so much stuff in the HD channels, that i hardly find time to watch the others. And once my job starts, that time will shrink further. After watching HD, the other stuff looks completely Down market/cheap.@ npat....Yes, if u want all HD channels together, then u have to go for the highest pack. And this is the only reason i feel packaging cud have been lot better. Wud appear user-friendly, but it will still be huge revenue earner for them.Something like a "Gold HD package"......say for about 300-325 pm wud do really great. Or may be an "Ultimate HD Add-on" comprising of all 12 HD channels - price may be Rs.150 pm. For that, even if they enforce a yearly lock-in, i wud take it.

can sombody help me in followingDoes vediocon DTH works in Bahrainwhat is size of dish required for vediocon DTH at bahrainwhat are the details of LNB requiredwhat is the direction of dishthanks in advance

Oh, this is not much of my field! I dont know much about it! Just that i do remember few people saying that few DTH players do have reach upto the middle east, which is not legally allowed. I know many must be doing. But how - i dont know anything. Let someone else have a say.

can sombody help me in following
Does vediocon DTH works in Bahrain
what is size of dish required for vediocon DTH at bahrain
what are the details of LNB required
what is the direction of dish

thanks in advance

1st of all check in below link if Bahrain is covered under ST1 or not . As far as I know d2h is not available in Bahrain. So have check on the satellite penetration and confirm.

SatBeams - Satellite Coverage Maps - Sat Footprint ChinaSat 5A (Zhongwei 1, Chinastar 1,

Guys can you please let me know what should i do if i want to purchase a D2H HD PVR...and what would be cost of it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back