Is Jio fiber cheaper than excitel fiber?

ISP
jio
Jio fiber new plans are cheaper than excitel fiber especially 399 plan which offers 30 Mbps speed + unlimited voice

I am thinking of changing excitel into Jio fiber. What would u say?

would i dump my excitel for jio? no. if your lco is not good, it might not be a bad idea. excitel is providing 100mbps connection at around 550 per month when one prepay for around 9 months. it is still pretty incredible vfm if you do not need a landline.

Upvote 0
Even if your criteria is cost.... then 100Mbps > 30Mbps... at around similar cost...

What is the benefit of Jio over Excitel... as I do not consider free landline calling as any tangible benefit as each household has as many unlimited calling device's as many members in the house.

Upvote 0
i have a lot of value for landline. it's the only reason i have an airtel connection at home. otherwise i would have taken a backup connection from den.

Upvote 0
Like..??

I was also apprehensive while we disconnected our MTNL landline in 2016.... and my parents/ other relatives also were not happy with it... But after few months no body bothered, everybody got used to with mobile..... And those family & friends who were initially telling me it was a bad decision..... They also got there landline disconnected after 6 months or so...

Upvote 0
it works. no problems with network congestion. cordless does not get hot if you are on a longer call. and with the new plans from jio and airtel, it does not even cost anything if you have those connections. i imagine landline calling on fiber based connections is even better than copper which is what i am stuck with atm?

Upvote 0
I prefer to have landline also as my mom picks landline more than his mobile. Plus no radiation on landlines, i am bit old school 😀😀

Upvote 0
it works. no problems with network congestion. cordless does not get hot if you are on a longer call.
That is Ok.... But do you really use it.... Do people really make effort these days to go to landline phone to pickup call...

I do not feel these days on VoWifi, call quality or heating are any issue. I do not even find any congestion on VoWifi.

Upvote 0
My dad uses landline more than his mobile because even with VoWiFi his Redmi is somehow not as clear as the Airtel landline.

Upvote 0

Back